Same as the ARC
Daily Admission Or Pass
Family Swim Area
The Aquatic area offers a 25 yard 6 lane lap pool | Zero entry leisure pool | 2-story water slide | Hot tub, sauna and steam room.
1. If a child is under 8 but a parent does not want to get in the pool with them, the child will need to pass a swim test – which is swimming one length of the lap pool (25 yards). If they don’t pass the parent must be in the water.
2. When a parent is in the water with a child under 8 they must be within arms reach of the child or children (unless the child has passed the swim test).
3. If someone is coming for a private lesson, they cannot swim before or after the lesson UNLESS they have made a reservation for the leisure pool. To use the leisure pool you must have a recreation pass or pay daily admission when you check-in at the facility. Students must wait outside of the water until the teacher greats them.
4. Patrons must be 48” to ride the slide.
5. Children must be 6 years old to be in the hot tub.