The Aquatic area closes 30 minutes prior to the closing time
Daily Admission Or Pass
Family Swim Area
The Aquatic area offers a 25 yard 6 lane lap pool | Zero entry leisure pool | 2-story water slide | Hot tub, sauna and steam room.
Try the new climbing wall in the pool. Children must be pass a swim test to use.
Monday: 9:30-12 pm | 1:30 pm -3:45 pm | 6 pm -8 pm
Tuesday: 10:30-12 pm | 1:30 pm -3:45 pm | 6 pm -8 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am -12 pm | 1:30 pm -3:45 pm
Thursday: 10:30 am -12pm | 1:30 pm -3:45 pm | 6 pm -8 pm
Friday: 9:30-12pm | 1:30 pm -3:45 pm | 6 pm -8 pm
Saturday: 12 pm -3:30 pm
- If a child is under 8 but a parent does not want to get in the pool with them, the child will need to pass a swim test – which is swimming one length of the lap pool (25 yards). If they don’t pass the parent must be in the water.
- When a parent is in the water with a child under 8 they must be within arms reach of the child or children (unless the child has passed the swim test).
- If someone is coming for a private lesson, they cannot swim before or after the lesson. To use the leisure pool you must have a recreation pass or pay daily admission when you check-in at the facility. Students must wait outside of the water until the teacher greats them.
- Patrons must be 48” to ride the slide.
- Children must be 6 years old to be in the hot tub.
- This is a public pool, which means that lap lanes may sometimes need to be shared.
- We do not allow drop-ins for any of our group or private lessons.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- There are no shoes, food or drink allowed on the pool deck
Interested in Swim Lessons? Click here.
Master Swim and Water Aerobics information Click Here
The July lap lane schedule can be found here - Schedule