(The Aquatic area closes 30 minutes prior to the ARC closing time)
- Mondays - Fridays: 6am - 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am-3pm
- Sundays: CLOSED until further notice
Daily Admission Or Pass
Family Swim Area
The Aquatic area offers a 25 yard 6 lane lap pool | Zero entry leisure pool | 2-story water slide | Hot tub, sauna and steam room.
Try the new climbing wall in the pool. Children must pass a swim test to use. Open only in summer.
- If a child is under 8 but a parent does not want to get in the pool with them, the child will need to pass a swim test – which is swimming one length of the lap pool (25 yards). If they don’t pass the parent must be in the water.
- When a parent is in the water with a child under 8 they must be within arms reach of the child or children (unless the child has passed the swim test).
- If someone is coming for a private lesson, they cannot swim before or after the lesson. To use the leisure pool you must have a recreation pass or pay daily admission when you check-in at the facility. Students must wait outside of the water until the teacher greets them.
- Patrons must be 48” to ride the slide.
- Children must be 6 years old to be in the hot tub.
- This is a public pool, which means that lap lanes may sometimes need to be shared.
- We do not allow drop-ins for any of our group or private lessons.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- There are no shoes, food or drink allowed on the pool deck