YOUTH Swimming & Lessons
The Aquatic Center at the ARC Is home to a 25 yard 6 lane lap pool | Zero entry leisure pool | 2-story water slide (must be 48" to ride)
Private Lessons are for ages 3 and up can be booked up to one week in advance, lessons are posted by the end of the day each Wednesday for the following week. Private lessons must be cancelled within 24 hours to receive account credit. Swimming lessons are taught according to the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Program specifications.
youth Swimming & Lessons Activities
Click titles to view more info
- Front Desk: 970-544-4100
Group Swim Lessons for August are open for registration. If we have a long waitlist and are able to open another class we will. No group lessons on Saturdays in September.
Private lessons are available for ages 3 and up. Private lessons must be cancelled within 24 hours to receive account credit. No refunds will be given. There is no way to cancel online yourself. To cancel, you must call or e-mail the Aquatics Supervisor. Candace.Sipsey@aspen.gov 970-544-4106.
See SCUBA activities page for information about SCUBA classes for kids and adults.
If you have any questions or comments please contact the ARC and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- Water Slide Height Requirement: Riders must be at least 48 inches tall - no exceptions!
- This is a public pool, which means that lap lanes may sometimes need to be shared.
- We do not allow drop-ins for any of our group or private lessons.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- There are no shoes, food or drink allowed on the pool deck.
Join the Aspen Swim Club today! For more information, please visit their website at aspenswimclub.org.