Aspen Recreation Center (ARC)
Red Brick Recreation Center
Location, Hours & Costs »
Address110 East Hallam St (Suite 135)
Aspen, CO 81611
Summer (May - October)Monday - Thursday › 8:30am - 6:00pmFriday › 8:30am - 3:00pmSaturday & Sunday › CLOSED
Winter (November - April 22)Monday & Wednesday › 8:30am - 9:00pmTuesday & Thursday › 8:30am - 8:00pmFriday › 8:30am - 3:00pmSaturday › 5pm-9pmSunday › CLOSED
Facilities & Amenities »
Sports & Activities »
Here's the Latest!
Introducing MaxGalaxy - our new software system!
- Better mobile user interface
- Streamlined online process for activity/membership/league registration. Fewer clicks to
complete the registration.
- Customers can view account history online. One account for all family members! This page includes:
- Activity reservations
- Memberships: Pass expiration and/or number of punches left
- Facility Reservation Requests
- Account Balance / Credits on account (ability to apply credit to purchases)
- Customers can “export” their scheduled events/activities to their calendars (Outlook).
- Ability for customers to update their account/contact information.
- RFID embedded passes (same technology as your Ski Pass):
- Better scanning success at self-swipe entry points!
- Cards are reusable - Only need one card for all types of passes.
- Facility Schedules are automatically updated online – more accurate info for customers!
- Same login for Golf and Recreation memberships/programs.
- Golf members will no longer need to get a pass.
DAV Week - Welcome Back!
The Aspen Recreation Center would like to welcome the DAVs again this year for a week of fun!
Please help us welcome our disabled veterans from Monday, March 27th through Thursday, March 30th.
The DAVs will be using the lap pool from 9:30am-12pm and 1:30-4pm for kayaking roll sessions. During this time, the lap pool will be closed to the public.
2016 Aspen Recreation Guide
The 2016 Aspen Recreation Guide
The Aspen Recreation Guide is a one-stop shop of what is going on this Spring and Summer brought to you by the Aspen Parks & Recreation Department. There is something for everyone to do from our littlest guest to our seniors.
Summer camps, Adult and Youth Leagues, Golf, Tennis, miles of hiking trails to explore and more. View online now or email EventsAdminAspen@cityofaspen.com for a pdf to download.
Our facilities include: Aspen Recreation Center, Red Brick Recreation Center, Aspen Golf & Tennis Club and the beautiful public parks and trails throughout Aspen. Click the link or view below, Enjoy!