BISA - Coverage » Policies & DocumentsDownload Policy
BIT Group Scope of Responsibilities
The BIT Group Division is responsible for several dynamic business engines servicing the Parks, Recreation, Golf and Special Events Divisions of the Aspen Parks & Recreation Department. They are charged with day to day management of reservation/registration and payment systems used to develop, manage and deliver world-class classes, activities, events; parks, rec and ice facility use and rentals; golf tee times, and a variety of other recreational opportunities for local members, their guests and visitors to Aspen, Colorado.
The mainstays of the BIT Group division's daily routine:
- System configuration, support and training; and
- Daily receipt collection, reconciliation, and deposit, with departmental expense and payable management and training, and
- The business intelligence of mining for trends and forecasts from myriad of the associated data collected therein; and
- Regular publishing schedule of graphs and reports of the above events and findings, with business recommendations to the interpretations thereof; and
- Long term recommendations for products, pricing, promotion, policy and partnerships, and overseeing the various creations thereof.
The BIT Group division staff are trained in all facets of this eCommerce engine and regularly cover for each other.
The BIT Group division staff are a part of a Collaborative ecosystem, credo and culture, born out of the need to tap and coordinate their excess talents and energies from positions they formerly performed from their respective Silos.
BIT Group Division Culture (work in progress)