- No motor vehicles.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and all waste properly disposed of.
- Bikes must slow and announce when passing.
- Cyclists, skaters, and equestrian users shall travel at a safe speed at all times.
- Aspen's paved trails are open to class I and class II e-bikes.
- E-bikes are prohibited on singletrack trails
- Obey all trail signs.
- Bicycle users shall yield to horse riders and pedestrians; pedestrians shall yield to horse riders.
- Faster users yield to slower users.
- Downhill users yield to uphill users.
- No littering.
- Camping, fires & use of firearms prohibited.
- Hunting is prohibited.
- Please respect private property.
Public Easements: These trail easements provide citizens and visitors with some of the most underutilized and unknown trails in the system. These easements range from winter ski easements, fisherman easements and hiking. Most easements are bordered by private property - please remember to respect the owners who have granted this access to the public.