The Parks Office is closed to walk-in traffic please call for information
- Acres > .5
Upper Promontory Park
Enjoy Burlingame's newest park, near Promontory Park.
- Two viewing areas with picnic tables over looking the Rio Grande Valley up toward Independence pass.
- An embankment slide with stacked rocks that kids can climb.
- Nature-themed tree stump steppers.
- A nature exploration path.
- Two cozy lawn areas.
- Native and adapted vegetation.
- Transplanted mature trees.
- A long meandering walk.
Location: 481 Paepcke Drive, Aspen Co 81611