- Phone • (970) 920-5120
- Fax • (970) 920-5128
- Email • firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks Department Office
- Monday - Friday > 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Parks are open from dawn to dusk
General Park Info
- Acres > .5
Upper Promontory Park
Enjoy Burlingame's newest park, near Promontory Park.
- Two viewing areas with picnic tables over looking the Rio Grande Valley up toward Independence pass.
- An embankment slide with stacked rocks that kids can climb.
- Nature-themed tree stump steppers.
- A nature exploration path.
- Two cozy lawn areas.
- Native and adapted vegetation.
- Transplanted mature trees.
- A long meandering walk.
Location: 481 Paepcke Drive, Aspen Co 81611