Monthly / Summer Passes are available. Adult and Youth Clinics are available to reserve online, call for private lessons.
Covid-19 Guidelines below must be followed to avoid closure. Please respect Pitkin County Health Orders.
Clinics for youth and adults are available and private instruction. Hours are M-F 8-7 pm and 9-6 pm on the weekend. Monthly and Summer Passes are available.
- Masks required when arriving / departing the courts.
- Singles / Doubles play with members of the same household recommended.
- Players are not permitted if they are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 per CDC guidelines.
- Maintain proper social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times
- Players will ONLY use their own equipment.
- Players will return ball with foot or racquet only.
- Please do not linger on courts or in the parking lot before or after play.
- Play will be limited to one hour per court.
Call 970-429-2869 to reserve a court.
Learn about Tennis Passes and more. »