There are 4 pickleball courts at the Iselin Field, open year round, from dawn to dusk, and on a first come first served basis. Scheduled programming can be found on website and in the glass case at the courts. No attend or membership will be available for summer of 2021.
2021 Summer Pickleball Season
There are 4 pickleball courts open year round, from dawn to dusk, on a first come first served basis. Unless there is scheduled programming. Scheduled programming can be found on website and in the glass case at the courts. No attend or membership will be available for summer of 2021.
Beginner Pickleball Clinics (Organized thru CMC at coloradomtn.edu)
June 1- Aug 19 T/TH 8am-9:30am- (Court 1 will be reserved and all other courts open for public play)
Intermediate Pickleball Clinics (Organized thru CMC at coloradomtn.edu)
June 1- Aug 19 T/TH 9:30-11:00am- (Court 1 will be reserved and all other courts open for public play)
Aspen Recreation will hold a league more info to come.
Agencies must have active Field/Court User Contract with the City of Aspen and must reserve courts 24 hours in advance. Only 2 courts can be reserved at a time for $29 per hour. If coaches or trainers are caught training without a reservation, they will be asked to leave the courts. For contract questions and inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Singles / Doubles play with members of the same household recommended.
• Players are not permitted if they are sick or have been exposed per CDC guidelines.
• Maintain proper social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times.
• Players will ONLY use their own equipment.
• Players will return ball with foot or racquet/paddle only.
• Please do not linger on courts or in the parking lot before or after play.
• Play will be limited to one hour per court.
• Maximum 20 guests at any time.
RULES OF PLAY | Rules for outdoor courts:
• USA Pickleball Association official rules shall govern play
• Rotation Play by self-rated skill levels on all courts during morning sessions
• When courts are full, players on the top of the sign-in list are next in line to play
• NO abusive language permitted
• Sitting or leaning on the nets is prohibited
• NO pets, bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, rollerblades or cleats allowed
• NO SMOKING
• Players shall relinquish the court after completion of one set (11 points)
• Please dispose of trash in proper receptacles
These rules will be interpreted and enforced by the Aspen Parks and Recreation Department. Non-compliance may result in denial of pickleball court usage. These rules and regulations are subject to change.
USA Pickleball Association rules may be found at www.aspenrecreation.com/pickleball