Resources on how you can stay healthy mentally, physically and emotionally while we are navigating these difficult times. See our Kid and Adult activities listed below:
Fun activities to keep your Kids engaged while school is closed!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see videos from our staff or recommended by them.
Watch Tip for the Tub -- ways for your little ones to work on their swimming skills or take a dance class with Candace: lesson 1 and hip hop.
- Julie, Camp Director, has some simple around the house projects for the kids. Two Ingredient Moon Dough
- Take a physical education class with your kids, broken out by grades 3-12 from HSS Safe Sports! Click here.
- One for 1! The City of Aspen wants to bring you one positive piece of inspiration every day at 1p.m on their FaceBook Page.
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems -- author of Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and the Elephant and Piggie series, click here.
- Scholastic Learn At Home: Even when schools are closed, you can keep the learning going with these special cross-curricular journeys. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video. Kids can do them on their own, with their families, or with their teachers. Just find your grade level and let the learning begin Learn at home
- Take out a classic board game for a family game night. Monopoly, Candy Land, and Chutes and Ladders are all fun.
- Stay fit for the ice: 15-minute Hockey Workout or Off Ice Figure Skating Jumps (see to the right)
- Virtually visit museums from around the world
- The Children's Librarian at the Pitkin County Library has compiled a list of great resources to educate and entertain your kids.
- Get out and walk, run or ride your bikes, maintain social distancing - 6ft apart, fresh air is great for the whole family.